Queen’s North Hawai’i Community Hospital offers the COVID-19 vaccination with no appointment necessary. Vaccinations are available every Wednesday, 7 am – 6 pm, at the QNHCH COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Annex (south side of hospital campus near emergency room). There is no cost to the recipient for the vaccination and insurance is not required.
QNHCH is offering both the Pfizer and the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccinations. The Pfizer vaccination is available to those 12 and older. The single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccination is available to those 18 and older. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Preparing for a Vaccination:
- Mask and physical distancing required.
- People are asked to bring photo ID and insurance card if available.
- Those receiving a vaccination are asked to avoid wearing long-sleeved clothing.
- No children not receiving a vaccination or animals allowed.
- The entire vaccination process may take about 45 minutes to 1 hour (this includes a 15-minute monitoring period).
- To speed up the process, patients are asked to bring both the Patient Registration form and the Pre-Vaccination questionnaire available at covid.queens.org/north-hawaii-vaccination.