HONOLULU – The Queen’s Health System (QHS) today announced it has launched a new website aimed at providing patients and the community with a more interactive experience and greater detail on the many health care services that QHS provides.
“Based on valuable information gathered through target-market research and interviews across the entire Queen’s ʻohana as well as with community partners, we have created a website based on health care best practices and that exceeds accessibility standards,” said Jason C. Chang, Chief Operating Officer of The Queen’s Health System and President of The Queen’s Medical Center.
The enhanced website features streamlined, intuitive navigation so users can easily find what they need – from searching open careers to scheduling with a provider to paying a bill. It also includes a new robust “Find a Doctor” tool, making it easier for current and prospective patients to find the right provider for the health care services they need in the communities where they work and live.
Among the most innovative features on the new website are the following:
- “Find a Doctor,” which offers robust search features as well as provider profiles that include new photos, videos and bios for the Queen’s University Medical Group (QUMG) providers.
- A graphically pleasing and organized design for optimal user experience.
- A Services & Locations “mega menu” that allows users to easily orient to the site and provides quick access to the most frequently visited services and locations.
- Interactive mapping tied to Google maps and directions that allow users to geographically orient themselves to hospital locations and get directions effortlessly.
- Enhanced primary service line pages that provide overviews and easy access to search providers, explore locations, and read the latest news.
“Whether it’s a new graduate reviewing our Careers page, a young family looking for a pediatrician, or families searching for geriatric care for their kupuna, having the right information that is easily accessible is essential as we strive to be a lifetime partner in health with those we serve,” Chang said.
Visit the new site at www.queens.org.