MEDICARE SHARED SAVINGS PROGRAM ACCOUNTABLE CARE ORGANIZATION
Queen's and providers partner to improve the health of Hawaii's Medicare fee-for-service patients
The Queen’s Clinically Integrated Physician Network (QCIPN) is partnering with physicians to ensure high-quality, cost-efficient care for patients by establishing a Medicare Shared Savings Program Accountable Care Organization (QHS MSSP ACO). This collaboration ushers in a new era of partnership that ensures ACO members are able to:
- Improve patient care through collaboration
- Access clinical team services at no cost
- Ease requirements from the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Receive assistance with analyzing, managing and reporting data
- Reduce overall costs and allow members to share in the savings
Interested in learning more?
Call us at 808-691-7220 or send us your questions below and a member of our team will contact you.
Send us a message
Please remember that email, including this web form, is not a secure method of communication. *DO NOT submit personal information, including user names and passwords, social security numbers or personal health information through this form.