Our entire ohana, our family, is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality care and exceptional service. Putting patients first is our number one priority.
At Queen’s, we value the important role that family and friends have in our patients’ wellbeing. We remain committed to partnering with patients and loved ones to deliver outstanding care.
Currently, our visitor policy allows up to two (2) visitors at a time. Individuals with symptoms of COVID are not allowed to visit.
- Visiting hours are from 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Visitors must be 12 years old and older. Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
- Visitors are no longer required to wear masks, unless required by the patient’s specific illness (transmission-based precaution). Visitors with respiratory symptoms should not come to the hospital.
- Visitors are not permitted to eat in patient rooms
- Visitors may not bring food or drink into patient rooms
- Visitors must remain in patient room with the exception of restroom or meal breaks
- COVID patients are not allowed to have visitors (exceptions may be made for beginning of life and end of life care)
- Private practices leasing space in Queen’s facilities may make their own masking policies for their offices.
Exceptions may be made for pediatric, labor/delivery, and end of life care.